Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Moonlit Dreams Rules Empty
World Clock

Moonlit Dreams Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Moonlit Dreams Rules Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Dreams Rules   Moonlit Dreams Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 pm

So I'm sure you all are wanting to know the rules by now! if you haven't visited www.moonlitdreams.net, then you don't know wee have some! Fear not for here they are!

1.)Be respectful of others opinions. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. We want to hear their opinions and yours. If you can't speak your mind respectfully we can and will ban you.

2.)Act mature. If you think farting or poo poo is funny, you don't belong here. We are not a silly little chat, we have rules and respect that we expect you to follow

3.)We are a helping community. If you can't respect the fact people want or need help, again, you may not belong here. We do our best to help all

4.)Respect. Be respectful. Don't belittle others, don't start fights, don't lie or do anything that is disrespectful. That will end up in a ban!

Follow these and we will all be happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net

Moonlit Dreams Rules
Page 1 of 1