Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
New Reading Rules! Empty
World Clock

New Reading Rules!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

New Reading Rules! Empty
PostSubject: New Reading Rules!   New Reading Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Okay guys, it seems to me we have some people that don't wish to follow our rules. Thus has caused me and the rest of the staff to come up with some new rules! Our readers are starting to be used and abused and this is something WE WILL NOT TOLERATE! Understand? In an effort to fix this problem I'm bumping up the minimum numbers of posts from 7 to 10. Come on people not that many right? That isn't bad at all! Secondly, you all get 3 free readings per month. Yes, we are keeping track now! If you want more readings, you are gonna have to choose your reader and you are gonna have to pay 10 bucks for 30 minutes. We have a site to maintain. We are trying to keep it afloat and it doesn't work to make rent and give free readings out of our ears. It's not fair. Each reader decides where their 10 dollars go to. There will be a button to pay for the reading in each readers section. Next, please only get one reading each friday, do not go looking for multiple readings on Fridays. If you do, our readers keep in touch with each other and will know this and you will not recieve another reading that Friday. Please start looking for that in the next 24 hours. Lastly, if you insult our readers or my staff, you WILL be banned. I don't take kindly to you all insulting the people that help run this site so you can have what you are looking for. For those of you that have followed the rules, I thank you kindly and appreciate your support! I love you guys and I don't do this to be mean, it's to make sure our readers aren't used and abused!

OK, here we go, recap of rules k?

1.)Minimum of 10 posts to receive a free reading, of course, Fridays are the exception

2.)Only 3 readings per month with the 10 post rule

3.)If you are looking for another reading and are past your 3 reading limit, then you pay 10 dollars for 30 mins

4.)Limit of one reading per Friday on Free Fridays

5.)DO NOT insult the readers or staff. This will result in a ban!

Thanks for the understanding guys and I look forward to seeing you all follow these new rules Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Tauheedah

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-03

New Reading Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reading Rules!   New Reading Rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 pm

I THINK THAT SOUNDS FAIR KAI... I MEAN I AM NEW HERE BUT I STILL THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA.. YOUR A SWEET PERSON KAI AND A GOOD READER... KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOUR DOING

TAUHEEDAH
Back to top Go down

New Reading Rules!
Page 1 of 1