Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
You know the rules, but why are you here? Empty
World Clock

You know the rules, but why are you here?

Go down 
+2
Kai
Arimesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 am

A really great group of people set up and started this group. Let's all show our support for Kai, Loreli and TBT by posting. It has been my experience with online groups that there are a core few who post and a majority of lurkers. Let's break that stereotype and have a majority who post and just a few lurkers! Everyone here, whether new or seasoned on their respective path, has something to share, to ask or to laugh about. This is the place to 'let it hang out'.

I hope that there are some areas added for post, like a 'general' area, a 'lifestyles' area, an 'interesting links' area, even a link to blogs started for and through this group's members. We are growing in membership and there will be much to share and learn as we grow much larger.

Each area that is here for post should hold an opportunity for growth for each and every individual here. Post in them! Show that you are an individual who is capable of independent thought, who does not think like everyone else, who has dreams, goals and beliefs that are your own.

I look forward to continued growth in our membership as well as a new, stable and continued growth in posts. Let's not let our hosts down.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you so much for the encouragement Ari! *hugs* I really appreciate it! And I hope everyone does start and continue to post! I love each and every member and I hope you all continue to share your thoughts, feelings, ideas and knowledge with everyone else!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Thank you for the post Ari. I think the suggestions you made for new boards are great! We were so focused on getting a large selection of metaphysical boards it looks like we overlooked some of the general posting ares. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Smile

<3 you Ari
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:17 am

Ok, I get the hint! I'll start the posting!

But yeah, I agree with you. You know that I don't do much networking and all (or at least online networking) but that's what I've noticed. Too much of the board being carried by only 5-7 people.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 pm

I get the hint too!! LOL I'll get to posting. I am still very new to this sort of thing, so sometimes I have the tendency to not post because I don't want to sound like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Go a head and sound like one. You can't beat me in that respect. Just say what you want. Who knows, it might spark something intresting.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:41 pm

I now lead in the post count!!!!!!

VICTORY SHALT BE MINE!!!!

Back to top Go down
hemunset

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm

well ari i agree the props go to tbt kai and starpheonix thanks to the three of you!!! now lets beat dracos at his own game LOL
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Just try it! No, really.....please do. Make this forum more intresting.

Back to top Go down
hemunset

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm

ill do my best btw i hit 50 today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, but why are you here?   You know the rules, but why are you here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know the rules, but why are you here?
Page 1 of 1