Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Disappointment and new forum rules! Empty
World Clock

Disappointment and new forum rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Disappointment and new forum rules! Empty
PostSubject: Disappointment and new forum rules!   Disappointment and new forum rules! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:22 am

Okay guys, so first off, before I write the new rules, I have to let some of you know that I am disappointed in some of you. I'm sitting here at 12 am writing this after a 5 and a half hour shift at work feeling upset. I'm tired and I feel horrible for not being able to balance MD and work yet. I'm still getting that knack of things down. I will have it balanced eventually but it's gonna take some time. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that some do not have respect for some religions posted up on this forum. I'm a Christian Witch. I've been as open as possible and it stings when I read some bashing that has been going on. I have taken it to heart. I do feel offended and hurt. I work hard so everyone has a place to go, mingle with fellow believers in paranormal/metaphysical and to get your voice heard. I know some of you back me up and help me and for that I thank you. But others of you that bash the christian religion, that is not why this site is here. Please don't take advantage of that. I don't want people to come on here and think, "Oh, they bash christians, I'm not going there". I made this so everyone could come in and chat on an even ground here! I honestly don't know what to say other than I guess I have to change some of the rules around the forum. So here we go:

1. Be Respectful! When I say this I mean of yourself as well as everyone else. This includes religions, beliefs and thoughts/opinions. Everyone is entitled to them, if you can't be respectful, then you don't belong here.

2. No Bashing! I'm sick of coming in, so tired and feeling ready to drop dead and sleep and find that someone is bashing someone or a religion. Again, not what MD is here for!

3. You have got to read our rules!!! If you can't read and follow the rules, I'm not gonna put up with it. If a mod or admin catches you not following our rules, they can ban you cuz honestly I'm too tired and don't have enough experience to balance it so I can monitor you all the time.

4. Be honest! You can express yourself here. Thoughts, feelings, opinions, religions and everything else you can share. It helps us to learn all that is out there!

5. Be open! Be willing to learn about others, whether it's religions, opinions, feelings or thoughts, you have to be willing to hear what they have to say.

6. Be understanding! I don't have enough time or energy to be in here every day after work. You all need to act maturely and follow these stinking rules! I have them here so nothing happens and people aren't hurt but because I didn't write them down, some of you don't use your common sense and so you start bashing things here! This is not ok! I'm tired guys, I work with people screaming at me due to a high price on imax half my work day so I'm tired and don't want to have to sit here and babysit! I want to learn and share!

There! There's the rules! Guys, please respect and follow my rules! I can't sit here and make you behave like your age, you have to take the responsibility! I'm tired! I can't hold your hand and babysit. You all should be able to realize everyone is gonna have their thoughts, but please express them without bashing others! Thank you to those of you who have supported me and my job. I am working hard and I'm going to be losing my SSI so I have to work hard and make as much money as possible! Thank you for the support and thank you for helping me with the site! *hugs* To my staff, thank you for keeping the site afloat. Thank you to those who have talked to me even when I'm away from here to support me. I appreciate it. Thank you guys and please try to play nice all ok?
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net

Disappointment and new forum rules!
Page 1 of 1