Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Vivid and strange dreams Empty
World Clock

Vivid and strange dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AniveFire

AniveFire

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Vivid and strange dreams   Vivid and strange dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Ok, my dreams are always oddly vivid and strange. I can't understand any of them at all.

One involved two fires:

I was standing behind the rubble of thousands of destroyed buildings. In the far distance I could see, quite clearly, two fires (which were the only things in color in the dream). I could see that one could be put out, I was relieved because of this. But as I continued to watch, I noticed the other one couldn;t be put out because no one could find its origins.
Then I woke up

Another involved a bomb:

Again, still in greyscale, I stood behind a completely destroyed city, rubble everywhere. As I watched, behind a destoyed monorail system, I watched in extreme horror as a bomb came down upon the city. Next a giant mushroom cloud rose into the grey sky.
This dream horrified me entirely.

I've had many other dreams that are strange and vivid. If you all want, I will post them later

I hope you enjoy

Blessings
Back to top Go down
Cindel the Light

Cindel the Light

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Vivid and strange dreams   Vivid and strange dreams I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:14 pm

maybe it means you will witness the end of mankind

i had dreams with fires and such before too

it could mean you are scared of seeing something beautiful destored?
Back to top Go down

Vivid and strange dreams
Page 1 of 1