Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Reading request Empty
World Clock

Reading request

Go down 
+2
Arimesis
Vanessa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:25 am

Hey Ari!

I would like a reading from you, if I may. I promise that it's not a relationship spread LOL (if anything in that regard comes up, then by all means but...), just an overall "what's gonna happen in general" kind of thing. I am available between 3pm and 630pm M-Tu-W-F, 3pm to 5pm on Thurs, and ANYTIME after 3pm on weekends. I say 3pm simply because I work 3rd shift and sleep during the day. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Vanessa
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 am

I will be happy to read for you, my earliest time that matches your schedule would be on Saturday. I understand busy, Elyria and I are moving into a new house and all the help we had counted on is not to be found.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Ok Ari. Whatever is best for you. My son has a baseball game @ 1pm and we go straight from there to my friend's daughter's graduation party. I will not be staying there long, as she and I are not that close anymore. I should be home around 6-630pm. So just let me know the when and where. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Monitor chat, or email me at tarothype@yahoo.com and we will make it happen. I will try to get on at about 9pm central to read for you. I look forward to being of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Ari,

I looked for you Saturday evening, but I didn't see you. It may be easier for both of us to do the reading via email. We are in different time zones, and both have our own lives and hectic schedules. If this is ok with you, we can make it happen. I have 2 email accounts that I check daily, so whichever one you wish to use is fine by me.

vanessanscott@yahoo.com

innerstripper79@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Back to top Go down
katejs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 am

Hi Ari,
I was wondering if we could set up a time for a reading? I'm free most of the time. So what ever suits you is fine. Just let me know. Thank you.

Kate
Back to top Go down
GwyndolynJoy
GwyndolynJoy

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 am

Kate- Just to let you know, we require each person requesting a reading to have at least 10 posts on the board. A great place to start is in the introductions, we all want to know more about you!
The only other way to get a free reading is to try and catch a reader in the forum on a friday for free readings Friday.

Gwyn
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 am

Hi and welcome. I will be happy to read your cards if you can catch me here, or if you wish to email me we can arrange a time. No offense to Gwyn, but she seems to be the only person who is here anymore, and she does not want me to read for her so there is little that keeps me here with any consistency. The best time to get me, via email or YM, is weekdays between 9 and noon Central.
Back to top Go down
GwyndolynJoy
GwyndolynJoy

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 am

I am simply trying to enforce the rules, and get some folks to post, at the same time I am on a few other boards attempting to get some new blood in here to try and revive the board and get the most knowledgeable group in here that we can all learn
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:37 pm

GJ- next time i catch Kai I'm gonna try and see when she would be available for a staff meeting to discuss just that. I will let you know what I find out from her.
Back to top Go down
zaka

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'd like to request a reading, plz   Reading request I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi I'd like to request a reading please, at any time you are free, will suit me, let me know if when you have free time for me,
Thank you x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading request   Reading request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading request
Page 1 of 1