Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Request for a tarot reading here Empty
World Clock

Request for a tarot reading here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Request for a tarot reading here Empty
PostSubject: Request for a tarot reading here   Request for a tarot reading here I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Last time Arm did a tarot reading about my ex-boyfriend and said that there were barriers by others to stop me. They were either just put in place or were not obvious,

well yesterday, I spoke badly about his friend because I know she's been spreading lies about me behind my back, and the next day I called him and I discovered that he blocked my number.

I want to know how I should best deal with this situation, to be on amicable terms with him again, and if a positive outcome is possible for us?

I just have one request:
I don't want a reading from anyone on this site who has judged me, slandered me or disrespected me. If you fall into this category, pass the bucket on to someone else. I keep my feelings to myself to avoid conflict... but they do exist.

Thank you very much for helping me out, I do appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

Request for a tarot reading here
Page 1 of 1