Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Tarot with Arimesis Empty
World Clock

Tarot with Arimesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Tarot with Arimesis   Tarot with Arimesis I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:24 am

A little about tarot as read by me.

The tarot deck consists of 78 cards that are each an archetype of human existence. It is simple enough to spread tarot cards and read the meanings, but understanding how the cards in a reading interact, effect each other and define what is happening or is going to happen is a skill that very few tarot readers have mastered, I am one who has that skill. The cards can be used to identify and define occurences, loves, jobs, dreams, thoughts, places, people, opportunities and virtually anything else in life that may have a bearing on you and how you will live your life and make decisions. The tarot will define crossroads and decisions that you are facing or will face, and will give you insight into what you can expect when you choose a path, perhaps what you will miss with that choice. This being said, would you like to know what your choices may bring before you make them?

I am a Certified Tarot Master and Instructor, a member of the American Tarot Association and the Canadian Tarot Network and I have been reading tarot for almost twenty years. I have read professionally for high school dropouts and captains of industry. The tarot is not prejudiced against or for any specific religion and I have read for Christains, Pagans, Muslims, Buddhists, Native Americans, as well as other spiritual paths.

I read the cards and interpret the ornate and beautiful stories that they tell. I do not add my personal thoughts or feelings to what I see and I do not pull any punches or hide any truths that they tell me.

I follow ethical standards of conduct as set forth by the American Tarot Association. I am not a fortune teller, I cannot tell you something will happen, but I can tell you that if you stay on the path you are currently on that things will happen unless you make choices to change where you are headed. I believe that you will always have choice and to tell you something will happen takes that choice from you. I will not make decisions for you. I am not a doctor, psychiatrist or lawyer and I will refer you to professional help.

If you have had one reading or a hundred in the past, none will be like the reading you will get from me. If you are seeking a tarot professonal, you have found one here.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Tarot with Arimesis   Tarot with Arimesis I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:44 am

If you have had one reading or a hundred in the past, none will be like the reading you will get from me.

That's what I've noticed. Mind you, you ARE the only Tarot reader that I've come across that could actualy read me correctly. And I'm willing to bet that I've seen well over a hundred. Don't forget, you actualy got me to want to learn Tarot.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
THE_BLUE_TURTLE
Admin
Admin
THE_BLUE_TURTLE

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Tarot with Arimesis   Tarot with Arimesis I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:51 pm

I HAD THE PLEASURE TODAY TO HAVE A TAROT READING DONE BY ARIMESIS, IT WAS TRULY A FASCINATING EXPERIENCE. I WILL NOT SAY TO PICK ONE READER OVER ANOTHER... BUT I WILL SAY THAT ARI'S READING WAS IMPRESSIVE AND INSIGHTFUL. THANK YOU ARI FOR THE READING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarot with Arimesis   Tarot with Arimesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarot with Arimesis
Page 1 of 1