Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
DREAMS: are they real Empty
World Clock

DREAMS: are they real

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tauheedah

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: DREAMS: are they real   DREAMS: are they real I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:00 pm

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT DREAMS? DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THEY HAVE A MESSAGE OR THAT THEY ARE IN YOUR MIND... I HAD A DREAM THAT I THINK WAS A MESSAGE.... AND NOW I HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION ABOUT THE DREAM.... SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.. ?

TAUHEEDAH
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS: are they real   DREAMS: are they real I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 pm

I think it depends on the dream. I also think it depends on what's on your mind before you go to sleep and have this dream. Here is where you can post your dream and others can try to help you interpret it or let you know they feel it doesn't mean a thing if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS: are they real   DREAMS: are they real I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:54 pm

There are many types of dreams. Most dreams are no more than the subconscious mind purging frustration and unanswerable questions. These dreams usually happen in second party, with the dreamer watching the action of the dream.

A first party dream, where the dreamer is involved in the action may be preminatory. These are dreams that should be carried forward to waking and written down as completely as possible. Many dreams of this type offer a glimpse of a future deja vu, and much of what happens in the dream will come to pass, although if the dream is remembered, the action in waking can be changed to form a different outcome.

A dream where the dreamerr is aware of what is being said and can choose the words spoken, where a symbol that would not be a normal occurance or sight is seen and known to be obscure enough to allow the dreamer to know that he/she is in a dream, is a lucid dream. This is the most difficult state to recognize and the easiest to remember.

Still, the majority of dreams are wishful thinking and a brain dump for useless garbage and fears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS: are they real   DREAMS: are they real I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DREAMS: are they real
Page 1 of 1