Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Very Simple Aura Cleanse and Protection Meditation Empty
World Clock

Very Simple Aura Cleanse and Protection Meditation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Very Simple Aura Cleanse and Protection Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Very Simple Aura Cleanse and Protection Meditation   Very Simple Aura Cleanse and Protection Meditation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Okay, so I thought something that might be good to post would be a very quick Aura Cleansing and Protection Meditation! I got it from a site and I will list this site at the end of the post! Smile It's very easy and it's the cleansing and protecting I started using when I first started working with my abilities!

Simply imagine white Divine energy pouring over you like a shower. Gentle rain drops as they fall they take all the negativity surrounding you with them. You can finish off with gold star dust which is protection. Let the gold flow all the way from the top of your channel down into the ground, down into your true essence. You can recite to yourself “I am totally protected now”.

Aura Cleansing and Protection
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net

Very Simple Aura Cleanse and Protection Meditation
Page 1 of 1