Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Free Reading Friday Etiquette! Empty
World Clock

Free Reading Friday Etiquette!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Free Reading Friday Etiquette! Empty
PostSubject: Free Reading Friday Etiquette!   Free Reading Friday Etiquette! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm sure you all are looking forward to fridays! I know I am. In order to have a reading though, you gotta follow the rules. I think that right now you are probably wondering where the heck are these so called rules! Well they are gonna be right here! The etiquette is as follows:

1.)The reader is doing this out of the goodness of their heart. They are volunteering their time and energy. Please don't be rude as they will have the ability to kick you!

2.)Keep the reading somewhat short. Don't ask 50 billion questions. That will take too long and there are others that would like readings too. So please limit yourself to one or two questions but no more!

3.)First come, first serve basis. If you came in first and asked first, you go first. If not, you are just going to have to wait in line for the people ahead of you. We will try to get through the reads as quickly as possible but we do pay attention to each person and give good, quality readings. It's something we pride ourselves on.

4.)If you don't like the read you just had with someone, please do not PM the other staff members saying that person is a bad reader. It could be you are a tough person to read or the reader is having an off day. We don't have them be the site readers because it's randomly chosen, they are carefully chosen and hand picked because of their abilities and their quality of readings.

5.)Please do not berate or abuse the reader. They will have the right to kick you out of the reading, even if it's your own reading. It depends on if you are willing to receive the reading well. If you are watching someone else's reading, then you need to stay quiet so that person can have a good reading experience. The moment you start saying something negative, not only can the reader kick you but a staff member could silence or ban you.

6.)Please do not feed our readers. Please keep your answers brief. By brief we mean yes, no, maybe, ok, I don't know. If you give the reader more than they ask for, they can stop the reading right there and refuse to continue. We ask this so that you can see the readers gifts and abilities are real and so you have validation.

7.)Please do not criticize other members readings. They are there and if they feel the reading was good, you shouldn't start berating them either!

So now you know the free reading Friday etiquette! Please feel free to come around for a reading! I hope to see you in chat soon!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net

Free Reading Friday Etiquette!
Page 1 of 1