Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
So so so sorry guys! Empty
World Clock

So so so sorry guys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: So so so sorry guys!   So so so sorry guys! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am

Okay guys, so you are probably wondering where exactly I am and all I have to say is this: I am so so so sorry! I've been working my butt off at work making a good impression with the bosses and working 23 hours already this week! It's just my first week of work so it's me working hard to make money. Unfortunately due to me working so much, for me, moonlit has been on the back burners. By the time I get home from work, I am so tired, I literally drop down tired wherever I am. I can't really stay awake through dinner! I am going to try harder to balance my time between Moonlit and work, but I promise if you guys will all work with me on it, I will balance my time out! I just feel horrible for putting Moonlit on the back burners. Sad So again guys, I'm sooo sorry! I love you all and hope you are doing well
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: So so so sorry guys!   So so so sorry guys! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:56 am

WE understand Kai....... And the staff here at MD is behind you 100% and we will do our best to hold down the fort in your absence. I also want to apologize for my own absence. I was admitted to the hospital on April 12 after a severe gall bladder attack. My gall bladder was removed on Thursday April 16 and I was released from the hospital on Friday April 17. I have been in and out of Moonlit since I have been home, but with my limited mobility at the moment combined with pain medications and finding that I tire more quickly have hampered my ability to be in Moonlit more often. Thanks to everyone who sent positive thoughts and prayers my way. I truly appreciate them and they helped tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: So so so sorry guys!   So so so sorry guys! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:52 pm

That's ok Kai, you need to concentrate on yourself. We'll hold down the fort untill you get things straightened out. And don't worry, I'll keep on posting!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So so so sorry guys!   So so so sorry guys! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So so so sorry guys!
Page 1 of 1