Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Hide and go seek spirit Empty
World Clock

Hide and go seek spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Hide and go seek spirit   Hide and go seek spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:16 pm

I was on an investigation and me and my team mate was doing some EVP work in an office. We were sitting on the floor and we kept feeling like there was a man staning in the room with us. So we left and started walking around the house. We knew he was following us but we just couldn't prove it he wouldn't show himself. So finily we saw him enter the kitchen in a shadow form. We followed. in the kitchen we waited and waited and nothing happend. We started wondering y he would show himself and then just dissapear. So finily i got mad and said " I'm sick of looking for you so Why don't we play hide and go seek and i know i have found u so come find us. " We had our voice recorders on...After i said that he touched my team mate. Then she said " Do that to Irene now." right after she said that. A voice on the recorder said IRENE. then he touched me and after that he said NOW UR OUT. lol...It was so fun but i think he thought it was silly playing a game but hey we got proof (other than our senses) that he was there. so thats all we wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/irene200021
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hide and go seek spirit   Hide and go seek spirit I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Wow Irene, this is a really awesome story. Thank you soo much for sharing it with us! That's kind of cool that he said that on your recorder. Too bad he played hard to get with you though!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Irene

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide and go seek spirit   Hide and go seek spirit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:50 pm

I know right. We are going to go back soon the family is selling the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/irene200021
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide and go seek spirit   Hide and go seek spirit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide and go seek spirit
Page 1 of 1