Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs Empty
World Clock

Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs   Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 pm

I just uploaded a cool pic in the paranormal pics area of a true spirit orb forming, I have about 8 Photos of true spirit orb.......the difrence between Dust orbs and spirit orbs is this ....dust ords are alway round and trans lucent where as Spirit orb are alway sided usally 6 or 8 and have a true and distinct nuculi in the center.....they are also not as translucent as dust orbs .......thought you might like the pic...i caught this one forming as I took the pic.....we were at Minnehahah Falls here in Minneapolis and it has a very rich hisotry and lots of things that go bump in the night
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs   Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:59 am

I remember that night well. I was in so much pain that I could barely walk, yet you and Mystic were bound and determined to catch a good pic, and you caught several. The Falls were alive that night with spirit energy.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs   Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Wow Lady E, that pic is pretty cool! I hope I can learn a lot more from you about spirits and such! Thank you so much for sharing this! Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs   Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 pm

I am what people call a sensitive or others would call a medium of sorts.....I have seen spirits and well just about all the little people since I was a child, my grandfather died when I was 4 and I have always talked to him.....

I get really frustrated with people she think everything is a ghost...actualy there are many mundane reasons for paranormal activities.....

I actually have a spirit that lives with me Ellie has been with me since 1989 and i would miss her games if she would ever leave.....I have caught her orb only once when we were building out temple.....she is an active part of our family

Elyria
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs   Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

That's really cool that you have a spirit that is so active with your family. I am a sensitive as well. Although I'm afraid I'm not very good with that ability yet, but I am trying to learn more about it and work on it so I can use it more. I've seen spirits for a while myself.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs   Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit orbs Vs Dust orbs
Page 1 of 1