Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
A day in the life of... Empty
World Clock

A day in the life of...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: A day in the life of...   A day in the life of... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:21 am

I asked for this column, so I will start it out.

We have a lot going on right now and there is no slowdown in sight. It is great to be busy, I felt for a while that we were in inertia. We are still seeking a Dianic to contribute to a series of books that I want to write. I also have a deific spellcrafting book that I wrote that needs to be edited and published. The tarot deck is on hold because the artist has not answered his emails, but I need to move forward with writing the book for it using my tarot course as a cornerstone.

Our coven has dedicated itself to growth. We will be seeking new members as the year progresses, as well as rounding out the knowledge of our younger members.

Our basement resembles the old set of, 'Sanford and Son' in its cluttter and mess. We have got to systematically attack the mess and turn the space into a place for Pip to lay his head.

The coven garage sale is quickly approaching. It will be nice to move a lot of this stuff and have a garage back, rather than a storage area.

We are going to form a church, incorporate it, seek non-profit status and work from there. Loreli is pushing to buy a church that can be converted into a Pagan temple, coffee shop and covenstead. We also want to purchase a coven bus to take us for coven outings and camping trips.

We are building vivariums to house some of our many reptiles. This simple project has turned into a procrastination monster. These vivs will help is to regain some of our space.

The same procrastination has been done with completing E's jewelry studio. I spoke briefly with Kai about designing a website for E's business and I believe that we will ask her to do the design.

Gardening season is on the cusp and we ware planning to have a nice herb crop this year. Lots of work to be done to prepare the soil for planting.

I don't think that I am going to put my fish out in the ponds this year. Last fall, a racoon visited us and killed some of my favorites. It would not have been so bad if he had eaten them, but more like a human, he dragged them from the ponds and left them to die, starving for oxygen. I do not wish to subject my fish to this again.

We have to prepare fishing, camping and canoeing equipment for the coming warm season, as well as bicycles. I look forward to doing a lot of skinny dipping this year, but the equipment for that needs no preparation.

If the church idea comes together, we may have to prepare the house to sell. It is possible that the city will purchase it, they want to put in a lake where we are. I hope that this is the case, we will do far better financially after the property value dropped last year.

This is the tip of the iceburg in our lives. What is going on in yours?
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of...   A day in the life of... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:17 am

Wow Ari! It sounds like you have a ton going on! Well my life isn't very interesting. I'm trying to get my relationship with someone on a bit more of solid ground and my parents really don't like him. So that makes it very interesting, but I do love the guy, so to me it's worth it! And just let me know when you have everything figured out with Lady E and I would be happy to do her site! Congrats on 100 posts by the way! Woo hoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of...   A day in the life of... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 am

I am impressed by Loreli. When the girl gets something in her mind, she does not have an off button. On Saturday we will go as a coven and look at a church in St. Paul that she found what we may be able to purchase contract for deed, that has enough room for a coffee shop. Things are starting to happen and the change is good.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of...   A day in the life of... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey Ari, I think that it might be time for another update. Things have been moving so quickly arround here that this is for the most part outdateed.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of...   A day in the life of... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of...
Page 1 of 1