Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
An Introduction to Kai Empty
World Clock

An Introduction to Kai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: An Introduction to Kai   An Introduction to Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am

So I thought it might be
nice for you guys to have a bit of a background on me! I've known I've been psychic for 4 years now, reading professionally for 2 of those years. I am an empath/clairvoyant/medium/psychic/tarot reader. I am very good at what I do. I have a very strong ethical manner about me. I don't tell you lies, I can't do that. I call it as I see it or feel it. I don't sugar coat. I feel in the end, the sugarcoating hurts rather than helps. I always feel my sitters deserve the truth and the best from me. I respect you all enough to be honest with you and myself. I try connect to you as strongly as possible and give you, the sitter, several pieces to confirm that I am indeed connected to you. I wish you all the best! Love and Light!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Kai   An Introduction to Kai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 am

And of course, you connect better with some of us more than others..... you know what i am talking about Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
lalaland

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Kai   An Introduction to Kai I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:51 am

Hello Kai! Please can I book another reading with you! How do we do this?

hugs!
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Kai   An Introduction to Kai I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:27 am

All you do is post a new topic that says reading request. You then state that you would like to book a reading and let me know which times would be best for you. When I get a minute, I will sit down, look at my schedule compared to yours and meet you in the chat room at a designated time. I will private message you with the designated time that would work for us both.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
zaka

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Kai   An Introduction to Kai I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:20 pm

HI could I get a reading please? at any time that suits u? just let me know? thank u x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Kai   An Introduction to Kai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to Kai
Page 1 of 1