Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Searching for a Mentor Empty
World Clock

Searching for a Mentor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AniveFire

AniveFire

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Searching for a Mentor   Searching for a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Ok, I've been learning about Paganism for a little over a year now, and I really enjoy it, but I seem to have struck a wall.

I'm searching for a mentor to help me through, and help me learn more.

Hopefully there are some out their willing to help.

Thank you very much

Blessings to all
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Mentor   Searching for a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 pm

I'm currently learning about my craft as well, if you'd like I'd love to chat about it and learn together, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Mentor   Searching for a Mentor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 pm

I have hit many walls in the past myself, and still find some that cause me pause. I have been called Souljourner because I have the ability to help people define their paths. I would be honored to help you if you wish it.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Mentor   Searching for a Mentor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 pm

What I know, I am willing to teach. Some of the things that I know, I'm willing to bet that you won't be able to find in any book. Or from any other person, for that matter. While I do not have quite the experence that some of the people here have, my aunt started my teaching about 20 years ago, though it's only been the last ten or so that I've given free reign to my current practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a Mentor   Searching for a Mentor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a Mentor
Page 1 of 1