Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
A crystal generator Empty
World Clock

A crystal generator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:03 am

E and I were given a quartz crystal generator for our wedding. The generator we were given has several hundred points and sits in our temple. It helps to raise and focus power that we shape in ritual. It vibrates power and life of its own. All crystals are living, growing entities.
Back to top Go down
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:53 am

Yes and it weighs a bloody ton and if you step on it it will cut you....it has gotten a few of our Coveners......myself included

E
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Oww Lady E! Sounds like it hurt! What is a crystal generator though? I don't think I've heard of it.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 am

A crystal generator takes the energy of thought and vibrates at the same frequency, increasing its strength. When power is raised in ritual, the generator will multiply that power by at least a factor of ten. When focusing will in spellwork, the generator can be a very powerful tool. All crystals can act as generators, ours is quartz, but trial and organized experimentation will show you which type of crystal will work best for you and in what situations.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 am

Wow, thanks Ari! I didn't know that! I will definitely have to look more at crystals. I wasn't aware that all crystals could act as generators, I thought it was only one type of crystal, so thank you so much for clearing that up for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm

I have a smidgen of a crystal obsession! Crystals are beautiful energetic little creatures. There are many MANY different kinds of crystals and stones Kai. I'll post some pictures of my collections later tonight for you.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Yes Star......you do. That's why it's not safe to take you back to the Enchanted Rock Garden. Granted.....unless I'm broke, the same could be said of me. I could so walk in there and blow thousands of dollers in a matter of seconds. Easy. All that I'd need to do is walk up to one of the HUGE generators that I still have my eye on. Be all like "MINE!!!!"

Also, generaters can also be taped as batteries. Very usefull if you're expecting a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crystal generator   A crystal generator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A crystal generator
Page 1 of 1