Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
me out of body Empty
World Clock

me out of body

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-13

me out of body Empty
PostSubject: me out of body   me out of body I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 pm

One night i had a dream that i was at my old school. I was walking around inside just checking the place out no one else was there. I noticed that there was this class room that wasn't there before. I walked into it and noticed that there were a flight of stairs. I thought that was odd, I remember saying to my self " where do they lead" so i went up them and they lead to the gym. I walked around and i wanted to go out side. I opend the door and went out but i was boxed in with brick walls. I didn't understand because it used to be open. i got nervous and just woke up.

Acouple months later my friend wanted a ride to go to the scool to meet with the teachers and bring her son for a visit. He was starting Kidnergarden. So i took her. When we got to his class room, I realized it was the same room i had seen with the stairs and everything. I walked up them and yes they did lead to the gym. I opend the door and yep sure enough when i went outside, they blocked it off when they added the new classroom. I asked when it was built and the teacher said over the summer.
It was strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/irene200021
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

me out of body Empty
PostSubject: Re: me out of body   me out of body I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 am

I don't know that I would classify astral travel or premonitory dreams as an OBE. We all have felt deja vu to some extent. I rather enjoy knowing exactly what another person is going to say before words are spoken. I freak people out when I call them and tell them that they were just about to call me and I beat them to the punch.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

me out of body Empty
PostSubject: Re: me out of body   me out of body I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Irene, thank you so much for sharing this! It's very cool. I've had plenty of OBE's but it definitely gives me a headache now and then! It takes a lot out of a person and definitely leaves them feeling tired and not very well rested!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Irene

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-13

me out of body Empty
PostSubject: Re: me out of body   me out of body I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Yea now that i remember i was very tied the next day. It still happends every now and then but thats the only one i have proved. There was knowone else in the building the night i had the dream. All the workers were gone and the first time (besides the teachers) that they even opend the doors to the public was the day i brought them there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/irene200021
Sponsored content

me out of body Empty
PostSubject: Re: me out of body   me out of body I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me out of body
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Metaphysics :: OBE-Out of Body Experiences-
Jump to: