Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Eine gheist auf Deutschland Empty
World Clock

Eine gheist auf Deutschland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:43 pm

I was in the Air Force and stationed at Ramstein AB in the late 70s. I lived off base in the 'economy' in a small town called Steinback am Glan. I lived in an old building that had been converted to apartments attached to a church on one side and a pig barn on the other.

I awoke many times to dreams of hiding for survival and I had a sense of a presence in the building, primarily emanating from an attic which on investigation was locked. These dreams and sometimes premonitions continued over a period of several months. The dreams would leave me very saddened and scared until I fully awoke.

One day, the owner who was landlord of the building came to discard some furniture from the attic. German apartments come with no furniture, no closets and usually no sink in the bathroom, so I wondered if some of what was being discarded could be used in my apartment. I was also very curious about the attic.

I helped the landlord move old furniture down three stories to the street for the better part of a day. Against one side of the attic was an old clothing schrank, or closet. I wanted to see if this was available and opened the door of it to see its condition. Inside of the schrank was a Nazi uniform, a Major, in beautiful and highly collectable condition. The landlord was very embarrassed that I had seen the uniform and began apologizing immediately.

The uniform had belonged to the landlord's deceased father. The building had been given to the Major during the war after the owner was caught hiding three children in the attic. The owner and the children were taken and not heard from again.

When I returned to the attic after supper, the uniform was gone. The dreams did not repeat after that day.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Wow Ari! That's interesting. It sounds like maybe they were attached to the uniform! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 pm

wow. that is so terribly sad Sad i always feel so sad for those effected by the holocaust, such and awful awful thing Sad i'm so sorry you had to go through those dreams Ari
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 am

It does not matter where you go on Gaia, there will always be a resonance of some type generated by the evils that man does to man. I think that all that was sought in this case was acknowledgement. So much goes unrecognized and unknown. We need to open ourselves up to that which is around us and validate it.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Yes, I aggree with that. It was horrable and pointless. One of those things that makes one doubt in how "holy" and inherently kind and careing we, as humans, are.

The vibs and memories of the past haunt us, never letting us forget. For, if we forget the past, we are doomed to repeat the same acts.

.........That, and it also ruins perfectly good houses, as we have leared.

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Very interesting story Ari. I am so sorry that you had those dreams. The holocaust was a terrible time in our world's history, much of which is denied, depending on who you talk to. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eine gheist auf Deutschland   Eine gheist auf Deutschland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eine gheist auf Deutschland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Paranormal Investigations/Paranormal Stories :: Stories-
Jump to: