Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
A bit about Kai Empty
World Clock

A bit about Kai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

A bit about Kai Empty
PostSubject: A bit about Kai   A bit about Kai I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:56 am

So I thought it might be nice for you guys to have a bit of a background on me! I've known I've been psychic for 4 years now, reading professionally for 2 of those years. I am an empath/clairvoyant/medium/psychic/tarot reader. I am very good at what I do. I have a very strong ethical manner about me. I don't tell you lies, I can't do that. I call it as I see it or feel it. I don't sugar coat. I feel in the end, the sugarcoating hurts rather than helps. I always feel my sitters deserve the truth and the best from me. I respect you all enough to be honest with you and myself. I try connect to you as strongly as possible and give you, the sitter, several pieces to confirm that I am indeed connected to you. I wish you all the best! Love and Light!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net

A bit about Kai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Reading and Mentoring :: Site Readers-
Jump to: