Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Wanna be a Mod? Empty
World Clock

Wanna be a Mod?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Wanna be a Mod? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna be a Mod?   Wanna be a Mod? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 am

Ok guys, so I'm lookin at this growin list of users, which is awesome, and realizing that OMG! We need a mod!!! Wanna be one? Please feel free to apply! Just fill out the application below and PM it through the forum to one of the admins! Then the staff will discuss and decide! If you aren't chosen please don't feel bad and please feel free to re-apply in the future!

1.)Have you ever been part of a chat and forum before? If so, how many posts did you have?

2.)Have you ever been a moderator at a site before?

3.)If one of the members is arguing with another member in the chatroom where everyone could see, what would you do?

4.)If someone is having a bad day and you could tell by what they were saying what would you do?

5.)If another member of the staff is having a bad day, what would you do?

6.)If you are asked to lead a discussion and agree to it, then find out later you need to take a vacation or a holiday, what would you do?

7.)If a skeptic came into chat and started talking trash to some of the members and berated the readers, what would you do?

8.)If there was chaos and everything was going crazy, what would you do to get things under control?

9.)If there was a post on the forum that really bothered you and you had the ability to get rid of it as a moderator, what would you do?

10.)If someone asked you in the chatroom if there was a way you could let them slide on not having a minimum posting for a reading, what would you do?

Please fill this out and PM it to an admin! Thanks guys!! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Wanna be a Mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Mod?   Wanna be a Mod? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 pm

I was a mod and a head mod on a group with over 1200 members. I found that being a mod tied my hands and forced me to be too politically correct. If you need someone to fill the void temporarily, I currently have the time but do not want the onus of the position tp keep me from creativity and choice. The option is yours.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

Wanna be a Mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Mod?   Wanna be a Mod? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Wow, sounds like you had quite the job Ari! Thank you so much for the willingness to fill in! I really do appreciate your offer! At the moment, I think we are pretty well covered, but if we need help in the future I will definitely keep you in mind for a temporary fill in!!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

Wanna be a Mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Mod?   Wanna be a Mod? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:44 am

Thank you to those of you that have applied! I really appreciate it! Please keep them coming! For now we have chosen all our staff, but if we keep growing like we have been, we will be needing more people on staff in the future!!! So...Without further Adeu, here is our staff!

Admins!
Kai
StarPhoenix
The_Blue_Turtle

Mods!
Lady Elyria
Vanessa

So there ya have it! That's our staff! Thank you again and give them a hand!!! Please do keep those applications coming though!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna be a Mod? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna be a Mod?   Wanna be a Mod? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna be a Mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: Announcements You Need To See-
Jump to: