Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
how u know? Empty
World Clock

how u know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunburst

sunburst

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-16

how u know? Empty
PostSubject: how u know?   how u know? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm

hey sorry i was gone for so long but i'm back to those who remember me lol. i have a question AND DON'T LOOK MY AGE lol. but how do you know when you met the right one? and please don't say you'll just know, cause i've a very loving heart and i could fall in love with anyone given the chance, i just need to know for someone like me, how can i be sure?
Back to top Go down
blackraven

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-28

how u know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how u know?   how u know? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:28 pm

i have the same question as you and also fall in love very easily. i swear i care about people too much sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starcircle
peverill

peverill

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-29

how u know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how u know?   how u know? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:39 am

Having a tender heart is all fine and well but you must know how to follow your intuition. Remember falling in love is only the beginning of the story, staying in love is the chapter that lasts till the end. Remember that love and sex are two entirely different things. Love is for the heart and soul. It takes two to tango and it takes two to love. But to love another you first must love yourself and know that the relationship is one you want and value. But also remember that if you choose to love a begger then a begger you love and you will not change him into a prince...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how u know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how u know?   how u know? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how u know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: