Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
think i'm pregnant HELP Empty
World Clock

think i'm pregnant HELP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sunburst

sunburst

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:24 am

hi, yes i know i'm only almost 17 but i think i'm pregnant. i had unprotected sex 12 times in two weeks. i've missed my period by almost two weeks, my only symptoms right now are swollen breast, increase in vaginal discharge and feeling like throwing up. took a home pregnancy test, said negaitve but i think i took it too early. my mom a nurse is begining to think i'm pregnant too though of my negative test. can anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 am

Coming to an internet group because you think you are pregnant is like going to television when you are hungry. There are many government-funded planned parenthood clinics out there that can and will do far more for you than will be done here. I would like to suggest that you also go to a free clinic for an STD test because your unprotected partner may have done more than ruining your life with a pregnancy, he may have killed you with AIDS.

Let me ask you a question. Now that you have moved beyond childhood by making adult decisions, are you going to do what an adult would do and face the consequences of your actions, or are you going to turn back into a little child and run to your mommy? This is the test of character and will that is usually approached later in life than you have chosen, but a choice is a choice.
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Or to put it a smidge nicer, find a Planned Parenthood in your area. The will be able to test you for pregnancy and the vast majority of the have have a counselor on staff that you can speak with regaurding your situation.
Back to top Go down
sunburst

sunburst

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 pm

thank you so much for your help i'll make plans to do that.
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Keep us posted on what you find out. I am sorry if I sounded a bit abrupt in my response to you, but I have seen many young lives ruined by pregnancy and there was a bit of dispair in my answer for you.
Back to top Go down
peverill

peverill

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-29

PostSubject: Re: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 am

Many teen ruin their lives by doing things that they should not. I pray that you are not pregnant and that you do abstain from having relationships till you are older and more able to handle them. I know you will think I am old fashioned but having friends and going out is fine, having sex on the other hand is not. Remember to put yourself on good footing in life and walk the straight and narrow and you will reap the rewards in life. We all normally all have one worse enemy in life and that is ourselves.This is because many of our problems are self inflicted. I pray all is well and that you can sort this out...Blessings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think i'm pregnant HELP   think i'm pregnant HELP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

think i'm pregnant HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: