Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... Empty
World Clock

my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunburst

sunburst

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....   my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:34 pm

ok i'm gonna come right out and say it. i am a real vampire...believe me or not. ask me questions or call me crazy. either way, i still am what i am, a vampire. and i am no longer gonna deny it.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....   my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:34 am

Ummmmm, please explain. There are many types of people out there that, one way or another, truthfully consider themselves vampires. Could you please tell us why you consider yourself one.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
sunburst

sunburst

Female

PostSubject: Re: my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....   my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 am

ok. i have done a lot of researching on vampires and their traits excluding the crazy ones i.e. having tails and a third nipple :\ on the "logicial" sites lets say, i have come arcross to have at least 90% of the traits if not a hundred percent. i will provide a link for you to follow on my idea of the best site i did my researching on. please follow http://vampirewebsite.net/howknowifavampire.html
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....   my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm

You have a tail and a third nipple? I'd say you have more problems than just being a vampire then....
Back to top Go down
sunburst

sunburst

Female

PostSubject: Re: my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....   my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 pm

lol sorry for the misunderstanding. what i meant was that some of the sites i looked up suggested that you're a vampire IF you have a tail and third nipple. i excluded those for my research because it was totally illogical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....   my coming out party:...i'm a vampire..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my coming out party:...i'm a vampire.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: