Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer Empty
World Clock

I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am

And that answer will be from Dracos.... Possibly Kai after about a week.

When Star's mommy told her not to come here anymore, this site started to disintegrate. Now, it seems to me that Dracos and I use it as a place to teach or snipe at each other.... but why sit in a room twenty feet away and make such motions?

Check the record, Dracos and I have been the only consistently logged in members here each day for the past week. Even Gwynny has stopped showing up in chat. Perhaps one of the lovelorn women who trust tarot more than common sense will show up on Friday, but observation says that she will probably be alone here, unless I drop in.

I will measure my desire to remain on this group by the amount of posted answers I get here before ten central tonight. And Dracos, that is not multiple postings by one person.
Back to top Go down
GwyndolynJoy
GwyndolynJoy

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 am

Hey, I log in for a bit, but I am attempting to find a life and have been working on cleaning my house, gimme a break. I try to get a few more people to join, but it is not working so far, but all the same I come every day, I just have nothing earth shattering to say, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 pm

How do I snipe at you? I mean, the whole teaching thingy, yeah, I fully aggree with you. Put the sniping part......

And watch out, I know where you live.......*grins*

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm

I guess the sniping part would better have been called 'devil's advocacy'. While we are usually on the same page, counter-points do sometimes help to get a point across.

Still, if there is nobody else here to read what we post, it is like yelling into an echoing canyon. What is the point of reading one's own posts?
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 pm

For the fact that we might help one person. That's all that I hope for. You know, one day, we might attract SOMEONE that has a question.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Yes...and it will probably be about how to get back together with an ex-boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
GwyndolynJoy
GwyndolynJoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 pm

or how to get a guy that does not exist that just wants to screw her
Back to top Go down
GwyndolynJoy
GwyndolynJoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 pm

And as for chat, both of you have been in tonight and neither of you has cared enough to come and say hi to me in chat. YOU SUCK in my world right now
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 am

I am truly sorry for not being here as of late myself. My company is going through transitional phase and I have been working about 60 hours a week, trying to spend time with my son the 3 hrs a day during the week since I work M-F, taking him to baseball practice on Tuesdays, and then to games on Thursdays and Saturdays. When I do have some down time, all I want to do is sleep.

But here's the somewhat bright side to all of this..... My son's baseball season is over in 3 weeks, yesterday (June 3) was his last day of school so I get to spend more time with him, and after working my butt of at work, they decide to outsource my department to India, which means that I don't have a job effective July 31, so I'll be on here more often.

cheers See y'all soon
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

... or someone who wants to put a love spell on a man that lives half across the world and whom she has only talked to online a couple times... we all know what i'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer   I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Be Surprised if this Draws More than One Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: