Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
What happens when we die? Empty
World Clock

What happens when we die?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: What happens when we die?   What happens when we die? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Ok, I know that this is gonna be an intresting topic......

I just want to hear everyone's thoughts and feelings on this subject. We have enough viewpoints here that this should be fun....and intresting. Allong with this, I want to know WHY you feel this way.

I plan on taking the floor after we get some responces on this subject. Those that know my viewpoints on this subject know why I do this......So let it not be said that I am not chickening out on this.

discussion on this will be apreacated...

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What happens when we die?   What happens when we die? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Well, let's see. Our bodies rot unless they are preserved or burned, and our property is picked over by familial vultures. A few people may cry, a couple will get drunk, and most will do their utmost to forget that we ever existed in the shortest possible time.

That's the mundane side of death.

I believe in the cycle of necessity. Birth, death, rebirth. An upward spiral of evolution, growth and experience. Reincarnation is the path I choose to believe in, and I hold this view due to the many studies that have been done by the Hindus, as well as the advents of child prodegies. Call it vanity or a heightened sense of self-importance, but I believe that we are put here for a reason other than simply existing. It may be my subconscious fear of death or my conscious desire for continuance, but I do not accept finite existence, nor do I accept a static heaven or a hell's damnation are possible.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What happens when we die?   What happens when we die? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

Ok, so I think that when we die, our bodies become dirt and dust. I think our souls either fulfilled everything in this life and can just move on to the spiritual plane and be happy or, they have unfinished business, whether it be a mistake made in the previous life or something they have to finish before moving on. If they made a mistake in this life, then they get reincarnated and given a chance to do it all over again and fix that mistake in the next life. I do believe in heaven and hell. I believe heaven exists on a spiritual plane and our souls can go on and live happily for eternity after they have fixed all mistakes. Our bodies are just our organism to live on this plane, our souls can take many different forms of bodies. Whether it be animal or human, male or female, it doesn't matter. They can be human in one life and an animal in the next. As I'm reading this I realize it probably doesn't make much sense to some people but I believe that we are given as many chances as possible to make things right when we happen to make mistakes. I also believe that our souls can choose not to try and make things right and in that event, if they hurt many along the way, end up serving in hell where they have their deeds inflicted upon them. Justice happens in many ways and I believe it even continues on the spiritual plane when we leave this one.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What happens when we die?   What happens when we die? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:19 am

Kai,

Try to find a copy of the Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception. The Rosicrucians believe much as you do, with some minor differences, and they are a Christian sect and decendents of the Templars.

The Cosmo-Conception (C-C) was written to explain existence in order to free the mind and soul to pursue loftier ideals and goals.

I am a Rosicrucian probationer for priesthood. I do not make this suggestion lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What happens when we die?   What happens when we die? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Kai,

I have a question. You believe in reincarnation, right. And the purpose for reincarnation is so that you can come back to fix your past mistakes....right.

Ok, so we come to this planet, live and die. Once we die, either we come back and fix our mistakes, or we go to heven.

So where does your Hell enter into the equasion?

Most thoughts are either that Hell is a place of eternal torment, you mess up in life, and you are sent there for all eternity. Or that you mess up and are sent there untill Judgement Day.

Is your Hell, just a place where we dwell inbetween incarnations? If so, why are there so many instances where when a person dies, they are in a place of comfort inbetween lives? The sprits that communicate to us, and those that somehow remember what the afterlife was like BEFORE they were reborn say that they were happy in the "Great Beond".
NDE's (near death experences) almost always tell that the otherside is all "love and light". Are those people ready to "asscend" to Heven when they die? Did they manage to get all of their personal "flaws and quirks" out of themelves with this last incarnation?

I am not attacking your belief's. Never that. I just want to know WHAT is the answer.....Well.....as you see it. Faith in Christianity and magick is not a problem. The problem is usually when you try to combine Christianity and reincarnation. I have never found someone that could figure out how to combine the consepts of Heven, Hell, and reincarnation into one harmonious system. Something always has to give.....
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens when we die?   What happens when we die? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: