Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
i still love you Empty
World Clock

i still love you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cindel the Light

Cindel the Light

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-05

i still love you Empty
PostSubject: i still love you   i still love you I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Well you know that I loved you right from the start.....you came in my life and stole my heart i love the feeling of your arms around me, the power of your kiss still astounds me.....so please tell me why?

you have change in to someone i dont.....your someone who is out of control , baby i dont want to leave......but i dont know what to do, i push through the pain and tears just to say I love you”

Well I dont know what happen but it happen so fast, but soon i could see you coming after me....... with anger and fear and rage in your eyes,....... what happened to my lover who made me fly?

you have change in to someone i dont.....your someone who is out of control , baby i dont want to leave......but i dont know what to do, i push through the pain and tears just to say I love you

oh yeah I still love...no matter what you do....i still love you...."
Back to top Go down

i still love you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Life & Leisure :: Poetry Corner-
Jump to: