Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
My Appologies! Empty
World Clock

My Appologies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:14 pm

You guys, first, I would like to say that I am truly sorry! I haven't been around and I am still trying to get acclimated to working and having this site. I'm so so so sorry! I feel absolutely terrible about having not been here! This weekend is premier weekend of X-men Origins. Next weekend is premier of Star Trek. Then the following weekend is Angels and Demons! So as you guessed, I won't be here extremely often, but I promise I will be here Tuesday and Thursday though. And probably tomorrow as I'm off those days. I do apologize guys and if you have a problem with me and all this not being here, please please please feel free to send me a PM and talk to me about it. I want you all to talk and be here, even when I'm not around. So please keep coming! I love you all and again I'm so sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-03-11

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Kai, we are all adults and have our big people panties on, so we should be able to work through your absence in good shape. The one question I have for you is...do you get to watch the new releases? If you do, I am envious.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:05 am

Sometimes, but it depends on how full the movies are! If it's full then no, but if it's not full then yes!
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:32 pm

If you can forgive me for going MIA I can accept your tiny absence Smile I love you Kai Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:47 pm

*hugs star* I can forgive you for going MIA! I love you too hun! Very Happy Glad you are back!
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:04 pm

You don't nee to worry about us TOO much. And we realize that you have other responsabilities and all now. *hugs* We don't mind at all.
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:31 am

*blushes* Awww thanks Dracos Smile I appreciate it *hugs* I will try to be better about getting on here, but I can't guarantee anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Appologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Appologies!   My Appologies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Appologies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: Announcements You Need To See-
Jump to: