Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Christian Bashing..... Empty
World Clock

Christian Bashing.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Christian Bashing.....   Christian Bashing..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:50 pm

ok being the Matriarch of the pagans on this board I am going on record to say there has been an influx of Christian bashing of late......however subtle it is still there......PLEASE REMEBER .....that although this is a mostly pagan forum...there are many on here , including one of the owners who are Christian........there was a non memeber who came in today and read this forum....do not ask who for I will not tell you who it was ......but that person got a very bad taste of pagans and witches by what was writtem and that is not what we stand for or who we are......

How can we preach love and trust if we ourselves do not practice it......if you must state something about another faith please be respectful and understand that they are choosing to worship in their manner as we choose to worship in ours and they have that choice just as we do.......we honor CHOICE any CHOICE ......even those that choose to follow the Christian god.........

if you wish to counter anothers belief follow up with logic and thought not BASHING...this should be made a rule of the board.....Kai I leave that up to you

Lady Elyria
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bashing.....   Christian Bashing..... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am

I completely agree E. I do apologize for being absent lately, just been working my tail off lately! I think I'm gonna have to change some rules yet again tonight! Thank you for bringing it to my attention and the owner she is talkin about is me. I'm a christian witch. Please do not be bashing religions, any religion!! It's not nice, fair or appropriate as we are not children nor stupid. Please just don't do it!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bashing.....   Christian Bashing..... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Well......I'm farely stupid, and Haley is still a kid.........damm young'ins

I'll try to behave myself.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Starinda

Starinda

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bashing.....   Christian Bashing..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:04 am

I do agree. Although it is your choice as to how you react to the situation. In my opinion the best thing if you are a true Christian that you can do is to control your action by that I mean do not rise to the those that are out to provoke a reaction, stay true what's true to you and keep shifting your focus! Although I have come across crazy and I mean crazy lot of not so genuine christians in the past, I still hold the benefit of the doubt that there are true ones out there. Even in the spiritualist paths there are a lot of not so genuine people which I have come across and been hurt by, I truly hope that people change over the time of years spent where I was before. Thankfully am now free of the old situation and moving on but still there is hope yet. But definitely agreed with the post above, you have my full support on this.

Peace and blessings
Starinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bashing.....   Christian Bashing..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Bashing.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: