Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
My first ghost sighting Empty
World Clock

My first ghost sighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeries20

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-15

My first ghost sighting Empty
PostSubject: My first ghost sighting   My first ghost sighting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm

the first time i saw a ghost i was really creeped out by it. So here it goes the first time i saw a host i freaked i was about ten years old and i just got moved from sleeping with a sibling on a bunk bed to my own room. I got stuck in the basement and i had to go to the bathroom when i woke up on the middle of the night. So i got up and walked up the stairs because iwas scared of the new noises and sounds. However i had just gotten back from wisconsin where i saw my grandmothers burial because she had just died i was very sad about her death and we just got back i hadn't quite been back for two days when this happened. I was heading up the stairs from my bed room and i felt very cold and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up so i turned around. when i turned around i got a surprise that scared me so bad. I saw the same picture that always gave me the creeps on the wall above the steps. Seconds after i saw the picture i saw a white sort of clear verision of my grandmother which had just died i got so scared that i passed out the next morning i woke up in my bedroom on my bed and my back hurt so bad. But my parents told me ot was just a dream.
Back to top Go down

My first ghost sighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Paranormal Investigations/Paranormal Stories :: Stories-
Jump to: