Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Ignorance and Intolerance Empty
World Clock

Ignorance and Intolerance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

It has recently come to my attention that there are people visiting the forum and the chat who are both ignorant and intolerant to the Pagan path. This will not be tolerated. This is a metaphysical forum and the vast majority of those who practice metaphysics are in fact Pagan. If you have a problem with religions other than you're own, let me know and I will gladly deleted your account here. There seems to be a popular misconception floating around about Pagans, so I'd like to clear this up, and listen closely as I will only say this once. NOT ALL PAGANS ARE WITCHES. SOME PAGANS MAY IN FACT BECOME OFFENDED WHEN YOU REFER TO THEM AS WITCHES. Please people, just think before you speak.
Back to top Go down
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 pm

yes it is veru true .....although ALL witches are pagan not all PAGANS are witches........I would dare not call an Asatruer a witch..he may slice off my head at the disrespect

I do not Christian bash and have many friends who are Christian please be tolerant

Lady E
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 am

I completely agree with this post Star. If anyone has a complaint about it, send them to me and I'll deal with them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Or, if you so chose, you could direct them to me. I would......"enjoy", being able to have a nice long talk with some one like that. Who knows, they might ACTUALLY have a thought out reason for why they think the way they do. I actually want to find and talk to a person who will bash another religion for a reason other then religous rote.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:05 pm

I'll keep that in mind Dracos, as long as you promise to send me a copy of the conversation lol
Back to top Go down
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, I almost never chat. So I'll do it in post. But if I do talk to someone in chat, I'll show it to you.
Deal?

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Tauheedah

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:57 pm

I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE... I DONT LIKE STUFF LIKE THAT.... I UPSET SOMEONE TODAY AND NOW I FEEL BAD FOR WHAT I DID. SO IF YOU ARE THIS PERSON PLZ EXCEPT MY APPOLIGY.

TAUHEEDAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Intolerance   Ignorance and Intolerance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ignorance and Intolerance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: Announcements You Need To See-
Jump to: