Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
It is all appreciated! Empty
World Clock

It is all appreciated!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
curious aquarius

curious aquarius

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: It is all appreciated!   It is all appreciated! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Dear all ,

I'm just writing this as a way of showing my appreciation for this lovely website. I'm excited to see how fast its growing day by day. I've never had the chance to speak with such a nice team that give their time only to help others and make them feel like they are a part of a growing family.

I think other websites should see yours as their role model, and maybe they will start thinking less about making money, and more about satisfying people as a whole.....

Although, like TBT and me said earlier, there should be a donation box where people can make donations out of kindness as a token of their appreciation. I'm sure many people want to show their recognition for the hard work all of you have put just to see others smile Smile

Keep up the good work it is well appreciated by us all I'm sure..

Curious Aquarius
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: It is all appreciated!   It is all appreciated! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Thank you sooooo much CA and I will definitely take this into consideration and put it below the chat link Smile Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: It is all appreciated!   It is all appreciated! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Woot! Donation button is official up, right beneath the Who's Chatting box! All donations are appreciated guys, we love you all hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is all appreciated!   It is all appreciated! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is all appreciated!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: