Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
My first experence Empty
World Clock

My first experence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irene

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My first experence Empty
PostSubject: My first experence   My first experence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi my name is Irene and I have been investigating the paranormal for 10 years. The reason why I got interested in the paranormal happened when I was a child. So this is what happened to me. I would love for someone to give me there thoughts on it.

When I was 8 years old I was sleeping over my grandparent’s house. My Nana woke up very early and I always liked waking up with her to help her cook breakfast. She was an early bird and always woke up before the sun came out. So anyways. That night I woke up and got out of bed, I looked out my window and it was still dark, I wasn’t sure what time it was so I opened my bedroom door. I started walking down the stairs but slowly because I was listening for anyone to be up. I stopped in the middle of the stair way and when I did I heard a voice of a young girl whisper something in my right ear. I can’t remember what she said or even if I understood it or not but I got freaked and ran up the stairs to hide under the covers. I soon fell asleep and while I was sleeping I had this dream.

I was under water and couldn’t get up. Something was pulling me down and I felt like I was drowning. I had my eyes open the whole time but all I saw was this light and water all around me. I started to breathe the water in and started choking. Then I woke up.

When I woke up I was coughing because I was really holding my breath while I was dreaming. I got out of bed and stood in front of the window. It was daylight out and the sun was up. I stood there for a few seconds and then soon realized that I was standing in a puddle. I turned around and there was water falling down (kind of like a water fall but down the walls) there were puddles every where then I realized that I was sopping wet. My hair was dripping (like I just got out of the shower). The bed was wet; there were puddles in the bed, of water like 2 inches all around. So I freaked out and ran down the stairs. I ran right into my cousin who was coming up the stairs to wake me for breakfast. I was crying and just grabbed his hand and took him back up to the room. By the time we got back there (about 1 min) everything was dry. The bed was dry. The sheets, the puddles were gone. All except me. My hair was still so wet that when I finally calmed down to explain what had happened to my cousin I actually rung out my hair.
It was so strange. I thought of every possibility that I could. I thought that maybe I slept walked and went into the bathroom. But that’s impossible because there is only one bathroom in the house and it’s off to the kitchen. If I went there someone would have seen me. There are no water pipes up the stairs. And it was not pee. There was too much water to be that. And it was clear, plain water. I still don’t understand it and ever since that night I have been studying the paranormal and helping other people. My cousin never slept there again and neither have I. My grandparents didn’t seem surprised when I told them what had happened. They just sort of shrugged it off. Since then both my grand parents died in the same room at different times in the house, and I am hoping they are not stuck there.

Today I co- own the house. There has been other people living there and they also report some activity. They are moving out soon because of this. Now I can finally got back and face this, and possibly try to help the girl that has drowned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/irene200021
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

My first experence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first experence   My first experence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Wow Irene! That is some experience!!! I'm glad you get to go back and face it though. I do hope that you can help the little girl too. I hope you stay safe and help her at the same time! Good luck hun!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

My first experence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first experence   My first experence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 am

Wow Irene. I am in total agreement with kai on this. I would be freaked out too. I can't imagine being a child and experiencing something like that. I always thought that having someone standing in my bedroom closet was normal, even though I was regularly freaked out, but I think they would've had to commit me to a "special hospital" if I went through what you did.

I hope that you are able to go back soon...... not only for yourself, but also to help the little girl. Do some research at the library of the town where the house is and see if you can at least find out who she was and possibly exactly what happened to her. Don't be surprised if your grandparents are still in the house. Ask them to help you. Talk to the air to them just as you would if they were standing right in front of you. I'm sure that they will help you in any way that they can. They obviously weren't bothered by the activity in their home. Ask them to guide you and also ask not only them, but God also to protect you, just in case if the little girl died a violent death. Just make sure you do your homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first experence Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first experence   My first experence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first experence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Paranormal Investigations/Paranormal Stories :: Stories-
Jump to: