Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
Frustrations Galore!  UGH! Empty
World Clock

Frustrations Galore! UGH!

Go down 
+3
StarPhoenix
lady_elyria
Kai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Ok, so I have to vent a bit. So it might get a bit long! I'm so frustrated right now it's not even funny! I'm in love with my best friend Randy. That's not the problem! My family hates him and won't give him a chance! I love him but they seem to think it's going to be a mistake and end in a disaster, which it won't! UGH! It just pisses me off! I'm in love with him but my family doesn't care enough to sit there and try to get to know him! My dad and I argue so now there is a 10 foot wall in between us cuz he won't get off his high horse and give Randy a chance. Randy is not a bad guy, my dad just won't give him the benefit of the doubt. And if dad don't like him, oh no, the rest of the family can't like him cuz they don't want to piss off dad! I don't know what to do anymore! I'm so frustrated! I know Randy is my soul mate. But to get people to give him a chance is like pulling teeth! My friends think it's gross that I love him but I really don't care. Grrr! OK, Rant over! LOL, sorry guys, had to get it off my chest!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:26 pm

What is it about him that you family does not like?? Maybe there is some way to turn the negitive into a positive...

E
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Well, first, they hate that he dyed his hair blue, secondly they hate his piercings and lastly they hate he has tattoos. And I like all those things, but what attracted me to him in the first place is his personality, eyes and smile. So I don't know what to do and it's soo frustrating!
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Admin
Admin
StarPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:28 am

I understand hun, just know that if you two are meant to be together things will fall in place in the end. If you two are serious, you're parents cannot hate him forever, they're going to have to get used to the fact that he isn't going anywhere. Your parents care too much about you to let a boy ruin your relationship, they just need time to adjust. Once the shock wares off and they inevitably get a chance to know him, things will get better. I have a friend who is going through this right now and I tell her the same thing, your family will not turn your back on you because of who you love, you can't help it, and they will learn to accept that.

Love you hun, hang in there.
Back to top Go down
GwyndolynJoy
GwyndolynJoy

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:51 am

your parents are judging over skin and HAIR, hair grows out and skin is just skin, it is on the outside. Do they realize just how shallow they are choosing to be?
Back to top Go down
Aeries20

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm

I dont know why you dont think i would give him a chance but the tattoos and piercings kinda get to me. He seems kinda indifferent sometimes and i can tell he doesnt like me in the first place otherwise i would talk to him. Dad does not speak for the rest of the family if anything i am independent from dad if you havent noticed he and i are always arguing. So dont worry K?
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Kai,

Here's the deal. If you are destined to be with Randy, sooner or later you are going to move away from your family to be with him, right? A man shall leave his family and a woman leave her home? Right? Sounds to me like you are being forced into making that choice now. If you two are destined to be together, why not do it now. That will end the familiar bickering. If you are destined to spend the rest of your life with Daddy and your sibs, then do what you are doing now, but if you are going to be with Randy, who gives a rat's ass what Daddy says? The choice is yours, not his.
Back to top Go down
hemunset

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:39 pm

i agree with lorali she has been telling me that for so long! to post against ari why should she have to choose between her family and her soul mate i would never choose between the two of mine even though my family dosent like him a parents job is to be there and support you should never have too choose
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 am

Thank you guys sooooo much for the support and love! Unfortunately, it looks like 2 things. One, I would love to castrate Randy! After talking to him about date number 2 and everything and asking him how he feels about me, I got this! "I like you a lot, but I just started seeing someone. I'm sorry" Talk about pissing me off! Number 2, Alas, he is not my soulmate. I still would love to castrate him. Too bad its illegal! Maye I'll go castrate him anyway! *evil grin* *sighs* Maybe I will meet my soulmate one day, but that day is not today. Sad
Back to top Go down
Arimesis

Arimesis

Male
Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 am

A relationship takes work and commitment by both people involved, otherwise it is an unhealthy relationship. It sounds like you are better done with it this early in the game. If you do not have the heart of the one you are willing to give your heart to, then he will cause you much pain, like a certain young witch who I care deeply about has repeatedly felt. He would lead you on and then break it off, lead you on again and then break it off, etc. until you were not only unsure of yourself and your heart, but he could control you through cruelty. If you pursued this type of relationship and invested yourself in it, you would be no better than a fool and a stalker, easily manipulated and used. Best to be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks Ari! *big hugs* I appreciate your wisdom and your support. You are right. I am much better off to be done with things now than to find this out further down the road. Thank you so much! I still wanna castrate him though *grins evilly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrations Galore! UGH!   Frustrations Galore!  UGH! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frustrations Galore! UGH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Everyday Stuff :: General Chat-
Jump to: