Moonlit Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOONLIT CHATMOONLIT CHAT  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links
Gallery
ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
World Clock

ODD EXPERIENCE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE_BLUE_TURTLE
Admin
Admin
THE_BLUE_TURTLE

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-11

ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
PostSubject: ODD EXPERIENCE   ODD EXPERIENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 am

ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THAT THIS WASNT AN OBE... HOWEVER I AM NOT SURE EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.. SO I WILL DESCRIBE WHAT I EXPERIENCED. I DLOVE TO HEAR EVERYONES THOUGHTS.

THIS HAPPENED.... ROUGHLY A YEAR AGO.

I WAS LAYING ON MY COUCH LISTENING TO MUSIC WITH MY EYES CLOSED(OFTEN WHEN I DO THIS I CAN SLIP INTO A TRANCE WHERE I HAVE VERY SLOW SHALLOW BREATHS... I CANNOT FEEL MY BODY .. YET I AM WELL AWARE OF EVERYTHING GOING ON, ALBEIT VERY RELAXED). MOST PEOPLE OFTEN MISTAKE ME FOR BEING ALSEEP IN THIS STATE AND ARE VERY SURPRISED WHEN I ACKNOWLEDGE THEM.

LET ME GET BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING.. AH YES I WAS ON MY COUCH..

AND THE BEST I CAN DESCRIBE IT.. I WAS HIT WITH AN UNSEEN FORCE.. THAT IN LACK OF BETTER WORDS.. HIT ME IN MY CHEST.. AND FELT AS IF IT HAD A HOLD OF ME SPIRITUALLY..THEN IT REBOUNDED BACK JUST LIKE A RUBBERBAND.. AND I FELT THIS PHSYICALLY AS WELL. ALSO DISTINCTLY REMEMBER SEEING WORDS IN RED.. HOWEVER I CANNOT RECALL WHAT THEY SAID I JUST REMEMBER THAT THEY WERE RED.

AS SOON AS I FELT THE SNAP.. AS IF I WAS BACK IN PLACE I SAT UP AND SAID "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" MUCH TO THE SURPRISE OF MY KIDS.. LOL THEY WERE LIKE... AHH MOM SAID THE "H" WORD

IVE NOT HAD AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS SINCE.. AND STILL SCRATCH MY HEAD AS TO WHAT HAPPENED. ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Vanessa

Female
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-03-12

ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODD EXPERIENCE   ODD EXPERIENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 am

TBT,

I am no expert, but I believe that it was an OBE. Our spirits are connected to our bodies via an unbreakable rubber band, so to speak. In men, it comes from their forehead, and in women, from the chest near the heart. What I believe happened is that you were in such a deep trance, that your spirit felt able to roam freely, and it "snapped" back into your body as you were coming out of your trance. I also think that you were, momentarily, experiencing astral paralysis right before your spirit snapped back into your body. This sort of thing usually happens to me when I am asleep.

I know that you said that you weren't asleep, but this is the only way I can explain it.

There are 4 levels of sleep, with level 4 being the deepest. Just a step above a coma is how I explain it. It is difficult for many people to reach level 4 sleep without the help of medication. The sleep cycles begin and end in 90 minute increments. (stage one is from the time u hit the pillow until 90 minutes later, then stage 2 starts and goes for 90 minutes and so on and then in reverse until time to wake) If you sleep the necessary 8 hours every night, it is rare that you get past stage 2 or 3 before its time to get up. I actually go from stage 1 (REM sleep also known as the "Dream" stage) to stage 4 sleep (deep sleep) almost instantly so to speak. My sleep cycle goes from stage 1 to stage 4 and back to stage 1. I rarely enter stages 2 or 3. I know, I'm weird. LOL. I astral travel quite often (I can explain that to you in more detail via PM if you wish) and to do that I require the deepest sleep possible.

Hope this helps you understand what happened to you

Last edited by Vanessa on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)
Back to top Go down
lady_elyria
lady_elyria

Female
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-11

ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODD EXPERIENCE   ODD EXPERIENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 am

ok I have to clear this up before it drives me nuts......an OBE is what happens at near death......what you all have been describing is Astral walking......we can walk the other planes that are out there

TBT what you were doing is astral travel ...the Snap was you slamming back into your body....your conciousness was still attached so you felt a pull and a snap....

people can astral travel with out thinking about it exspecially in a calm and meditative state like you were...you may be more capable of astral travel now and that is why it is diffrent or you may not have astral traveled again since then it is more difficult to do for some than it is for others.......

if you would like I can PM you a astral travel lesson I sent to Star
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Admin
Kai

Female
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-10

ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODD EXPERIENCE   ODD EXPERIENCE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Wow Lady E, I never knew it was astral travel. That's definitely something I will have to look into and read more about. I always thought it was an OBE. Very interesting and very insightful!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlitdreams.net
Dracos Nightwolf

Dracos Nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-17

ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODD EXPERIENCE   ODD EXPERIENCE I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:49 pm

I'm gona aggree with E on this one. But I can see where the confusion lies. Tecnacly, anytime that a part (or more) of you is out of your body, it's an OBE (Out of Body Experence). But the term is only used during a near death experence. That is when ALL of your sprit/soul is out of your mortal body. With astral walking/projecting, there is still part of you in your mortal shell.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ODD EXPERIENCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ODD EXPERIENCE   ODD EXPERIENCE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ODD EXPERIENCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Dreams :: Metaphysics :: OBE-Out of Body Experiences-
Jump to: